Vancouver’s Most Haunted
Supernatural Encounters in BC's Terminal City
About the Book
In his new collection of ghost stories, Ian Gibbs combs the Terminal City for its spooks and apparitions, from Gastown to Grouse Mountain, West Van to New West.
In his new collection of ghost stories, ghost-walk guide and podcaster Ian Gibbs investigates the greater Vancouver area in search of the city’s paranormal. These thirty stories cover more famous hauntings like Waterfront Station and the Orpheum Theatre as well as private houses and the apartments of friends and readers. Gibbs’s research style balances history, personal experience, and input from residents, employees, local mediums, and paranormal experts. Among others, you’ll learn about
- the footsteps at the Irish Heather
- the spirited tunnels at Riverview
- the pranksters of Hycroft Manor
- the haunted washrooms at the Alibi Room
- the ghost of Grace Ceperley at Fairacres Mansion
- the murmurings at the Cannery
- and “The Tall” and “The Small” of the Royal Crown Castle
From Gastown to Grouse Mountain, West Van to New West, Gibbs combs the Terminal City for its apparitions and presents his findings in a conversational style that meets readers where they are, whether history enthusiast, interested skeptic, or supernaturally sensitive.